Maybe I'm just stupid.
Lately though, it seems like I'm receiving a new dictum every day...
- Wear the class shirt on Monday. (Which is a problem, as Sophie doesn't actually have any PANTS.)
- Track 20 minutes of reading per night.
- Return the leveled reading book every day.
- Return LIBRARY books on Tuesday.
- Start tracking addition reading minutes for the read-a-thon starting last Friday. (p.s. The letter sent home for said read-a-thon was abysmal. Shocking. Nearly impossible to read because of the shit-tastic usage.)
- Turn in minutes for read-a-thon on Friday.
Don't get me wrong. I have nothing but love for my comrades at the elementary school. I couldn't do it. The same kids. All day. Plus the tattling and pants peeing and snotty noses. BUT maybe they could lighten up just a bit on my 6 year old.
In further bitching and complaining news, I hate the cold, hate the first week of daylight savings, (because frankly, I just don't see the savings. I don't think the SUN gets the memo about moving the clock an hour either way. It shines for its allotted shining time whether we call it 6:30 am or 5:30 am.) and I hate that my body was thrown so out of wack this morning, I didn't get in my, ahem, morning constitutional, and now will probably be backed up for days.
To balance things out, I can report that I love (ok, that's a strong word. How about like?) the Dead in Dixie books that Kodikins loaned me. I love that the crippling fear and worry I've been experiencing for the last several weeks seems to be on a brief hyatus. I love having my Daisy Scout meeting all planed out.