Saturday, September 23, 2006

Haiku Hodge-Podge



Draw a circle first

Dots for eyes and lines for legs

Add a smile--Voila!

Six-thirty a.m.

Thirty six degrees and dark

We're waiting for what?

Auntie Shannon's COLD!

Grandma keeps wrapping me up,

And mom says "Say Cheese"?!

Photo op again?

Grandma says Mom deserves her

picture taken too.

I found my friend mom!

We'll catch you guys later. What?!

We can't go alone?!

2 hours of waiting

Shivering, nose wiping, hell

Was worth it for this.

6 comments:

hazel said...

oh, the balloons. love them. soph is just so cute with her lil haircut.

lonna said...

What a lovely family adventure. So cute.

OMH said...

Yes - Yes balloons and smiles on Soph's face is worth it!

I love the one of the two little indian sqaws wanting their freedom!

NME said...

Really beautiful. The balloons and you and your daughter.

~A~ said...

I love it all.

Katy said...

i love it i love it i love it!!!