Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 years later...

and I'm looking in boxes that I never unpacked from the last move.  Dur.

I'm making progress, but slowly.  Why is it that when I have house related work to do, I always find it necessary to play about 50 games of bejeweled blitz first?

Did I mention I'm 35.  Thirty five fucking years old. So why do I still not feel like an adult?  Adults do things like dust the shit on the plant shelves. Adults keep their cars clean. Adults have some recognizable filing system. I feel about 19 today.  I just don't feel like I will ever get the hang of this grown up thing.  Shit, the next thing you know I'm going to be building a beer bong, buying a Pearl Jam CD, and heading to freshman orientation.

Today's best thing about being a mom: Went and saw Tangled today. It's nice to have an excuse to see the new Disney flick.

Today's best thing about being a mom: I'm going to have to go through and sort out her room. Again. Nothing blows like packing up kids' rooms.

No comments: