1. Is 35 too old to wear a big fake pink flower in your hair? (...because I'm trying to pull one off today.)
2. Is there any gracious way to smooth over receiving a gift from someone when you don't have anything to give them? (...because I thought we weren't doing gifts at work people!)
3. Is there any possible worse time to move than during the holidays? (...because I don't effing think so!)
4. Do kids ever outgrow acting like lunatics on the last day of school before Christmas vacation? (...because mine seemed to have all eaten crack krispies for breakfast today.)
5. Is there an age when you just say "no" when your kid asks you if there's really a Santa? (...because Soph asked me again this morning, and seemed really serious about it. And I said "yes" but am thinking...I don't know...that she really wanted the truth this time.)
Today's best thing about being a mom: Singing "Holly Jolly Christmas" together.
Today's worst thing about being a mom: Keeping the magic...but also keeping it real.