Happy birthday to Katester the Greatster!
In honor of Kate the Great, here are 23 things about Katy that you may or may not know.
1. She loves and collects fairies.
2. When she was little, her lovie was a purple pig. She decided it was a French pig, and named it “Brigitta.”
3. Katy can crochet the softest, most lovely scarf in all the land during the time it takes to watch a movie.
4. Her car is FILTHY on the inside.
5. She loves salty cheesy snacks.
6. When Katy was born, she weighed 10+ pounds.
7. She was almost named Rachel. In fact, that was the name they put on her name tag at the hospital.
8. She absolutely STOLE THE SHOW when she played Queen Agrivane in the high school’s performance of “Once Upon a Mattress.” (Her crown from the show lives in back seat.)
9. Peach iced tea is one of her favorite drinks.
10. When driving, she waits until the last second to hit the break at stop signs and stop lights.
11. Girl can SING. My favorites from her karaoke repitoir include “Natural Woman” and “Lady Marmalade.”
12. Her cookie decorating skills border on genius.
13. Katy spent one spring break in Tijuana. I’ll leave the details to her.
14. Her style of dress is very classical. She always looks very put together and tailored.
15. When Katy was rolling in the dollars while working at the bank, she’d sometimes choose to go by a new outfit rather than do laundry.
16. Her legs are longer than my dad’s, and he’s 6’1’’.
17. Ever had a pedicure from Katy? If not, you’re missing out. She gives the best pedicure I’ve ever had. Ever.
18. Katy has a gift for play. Her nieces and nephew sometimes fight over her.
19. Like her 2 sisters, she has a great rack.
20. Katy is more giving of her self and time than any person I’ve ever met. She looks for ways to make others happy.
21. Minnesota is the state where she was born.
22. Like her oldest sister, Katy looks DANGEROUSLY HOT in red.
23. TODAY IS KATY’S BIRTHDAY. WISH HER A LOVELY DAY HERE.