No one really tagged me, but my brain has been so fuzzy for some reason today. Can’t think of anything to do but write a list.
Four jobs I've had.
1. Yogurt jockey at “Sounds Yummy Yogurt”
2. Floral Department Manager at “Hurst’s Hardware and Crafts”
3. Visitor’s Center Attendant (Post Card Salesperson) Kolob/Zion National Park and Cedar Breaks National Management
4. Extended School Year Coordinator (Summer School Bitch), Iron County School District
Movies I can watch over and over again
1. Get Shorty
2. Almost Famous
3. Bull Durham
4. Out of Sight
Four places I've lived.
1. Christchurch, New Zealand
2. Coon Rapids, Minnesota
3. Monterey, California
4. Cedar City, Utah
Four TV shows I love.
2. Northern Exposure
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. The Daily Show
Four places I've vacationed.
2. Las Vegas
3. Logan, Utah
Four of my favorite dishes.
1. The Piggy Special at The Market Grill (scrambled eggs with diced ham, hash browns, sourdough toast)
2. Fried Chicken (SO BAD!! I hate to even admit it.)
3. After Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches with lots of cranberry sauce
4. Spanikopita a la Jennifer
Four sites I visit daily.
1. Baby Attack
3. Krause House
Four places I would rather be right now.
1. About Face Day Spa
3. Almost any beach
4. At yoga
Today’s best thing about being a mom:
Soph has taken to crawling in bed with me at about 2:00. This is a problem for many reasons, but she always says the funniest things when she first wakes up. A couple days ago, she said straight up and said, “Oh no! My cake is ruined.” Today it was, “Quick! I need my medical kit!”
Today’s worst thing about being a mom:
Fuzzy brain as a result of being KICKED in the stomach for about 4 hours in the wee hours of this morning.