You know you're potty training a two year old girl if...
1. You're favorite/best find at Walmart was Disney Princess Pull-ups.
2. You put your desk-top publishing skills to use by creating a personalized potty chart--complete with pictures of the Barbie Jeep that is the reward for 3 poops in the potty.
3. You've used the phrase, "Don't poop on the princesses!"
4. You've made up a song and dance to, umm, sing and dance after every successful trip to the potty. ("Sophie peed in the potty ya! And she kept her panties dry! Can you give me a high five Soph? Can you give me a high five Soph?" The dance is a kind of shake your butt and kick your legs thing.)
5. You performed said song and dance with your daughter, in the public bathroom at IHOP, in front of spectators, because not to do so would make her sad, and ruin the continuity of your rewards system.
6. You've pulled your daughter's favorite teddy bear out of the toilet--but not gotten mad, because she was teaching him how to go potty when he fell in.
7. You've read "It's Potty Time" (a book complete with a button that makes life-like flushing sounds) 10 times already today.
8. You've been asked the question by your daughter, "Can I see your poop?" and complied.
9. You've searched ALL OVER CEDAR CITY, unsuccessfully for princess stickers to go on the potty chart (which is divided into 2 sections: boxes for successful "pee pee" and "poop" trips).
10. You're beginning to wonder if changing diapers until she's 5 might just be easier.
Today's best thing about being a mom:
Today Aunty Katy and Grandma bought Sophie a fairy costume--skirt, wings, antennae (I didn't know fairies had antennae) etc. The cuteness was literally ricocheting off of walls.
Today's worst thing about being a mom:
Refer to above list.