Thursday, August 04, 2005


MissuzJ's husband here, posting with a plea to her readers, sisters, soulmates, and friends to help me bring her back to the Blog.

While I didn't read MissuzJ's Blog very often, I did see the joy and relief she felt by sharing herself and her "shoot-from-the-hip" style of motherhood with a group of like-minded souls, friends, and even casual passersby who simply happened to enjoy her clever writing about her adventures with Sophie.

In all honesty, I am somewhat responsible for the Blog's deletion and I will just say (sans details) that a handful of mostly unrelated issues "piled-on" and led MissuzJ to this hasty decision.

Upon discovering the Blog's deletion I felt heartbroken...for her.

So, if you are willing, please help me by posting your pleas to bring back MissuzJ.

No comments: